Instructions for ironing the beads together:
1. Cut a piece of ironing paper large enough to cover your fuse bead pattern entirely. Wax paper also works well, but ironing paper is preferred because it's reusable and easier to work with.
2. Set your iron on medium heat. If you want a higher heat setting, slowly increase the heat during the ironing process, in order to avoid excess melting that will ruin your project.
3. Place the finished fuse bead project on a flat surface suitable for ironing.
4. Cover your fuse bead project with the ironing or wax paper.
5. Iron your project by moving the iron in a circular motion. Don't press too hard; let the iron's heat do the job. Remember, you can turn up the heat if you have a larger project or if the beads are not fusing.
6. Check under the ironing paper for uniform fusing every 30 seconds.
7. Remove the fused bead design from the peg board after the beads have cooled for at least 15 seconds. Removing the project any sooner, before it has cooled sufficiently, will likely cause it to warp.
8. Turn over your fuse bead project and lay it flat on your ironing surface.
9. Cover the beads with the ironing or wax paper and repeat the ironing process to complete the project.
There are creative ideas for every season and occasion.